So I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award. Let’s get started!
I would like to thank Natalie Swift for the nomination. Check out her blog by clicking here!
11 facts about me:
- I live in Croatia, my origins are Bosnian but I was born in Germany
- Despite being 21 and living alone for 3 years already, I’ve never learned how to cook
- I don’t know how to ride a bike and yes I’m ashamed of that (it’s a long story)
- I started to read and write when I was 4 and I simultaneously started speaking English and Croatian when I was a kid. I was interested in languages ever since I was little and I speak 4 foreign languages – English, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese and my German is a bit rusty but I’m working on it
- I love watching cartoons like a little child during breakfast.
- I have a big sweet tooth and can’t live without chocolate and ice cream
- I never want to get married. It’s not that I don’t want to share my life one day with someone, it’s just that I don’t want to get into a marriage. Ever.
- I am absolutely terrified of watching horror movies. I haven’t seen a horror movie for years and I even close my eyes when a scary scene comes on in any movie.
- I’m very passionate about fighting against domestic violence because I was abused for more than 10 years. I would like to help children who went through the same thing because I know how hard it is to open up about it and seek help. Even to this day I struggle with nightmares caused by childhood traumas and it’s something I don’t share with a lot of people but oh,well…
- Even though I’m a pretty chatty person it’s hard for me to meet new people because when I do I get very shy and don’t talk much so people think I’m weird.
- Luna is like my artist name and I started using it when I was 8 years old. There’s a big story behind the name and it would take me ages to write it so if you want to hear it, let me know and I’ll make a separate post about it.
- If this was the last day of your life, what would you do?
I would spend it with my mother because she is the most important person in my life
2. If you could have either money, power or love (only one) which would you choose? Why?
I would choose power because power would allow me to make a change in the world for the better so that people would start spreading love and it would help me acquire everything I need to survive.
3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
I would like to fly because it’s my desire to travel the world.
4. What is the one thing you want to be remembered for after you leave this world?
I would like to fight for female rights and against domestic violence and be remembered for it. I would like to make a change in that area.
5. Would you rather be trapped by strict rules but safe, or free but in danger?Free but in danger, no doubt about it.
6. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever experienced?
This one is hard. Once during winter, I slipped on a crowded square of Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, and as I fell on my butt I screamed and my family had to help me get up because I hit the ground hard. I spent the ride home on my stomach in the back seat because I couldn’t sit due to the pain.
7. What is the one thing about yourself that no one knows?
I meditate and pray on a daily basis.
8. If you could change your name, what would it be?
It would be Ruby.
9. Would you rather be rich and have absolutely no friends or partners or poor and experience love and companionship?
I would rather be poor and experience love and companionship because having that is to be rich.
10. If you could travel back in time, what would you do differently?
I would’ve never started smoking. I still have that nasty habit.
11. If you could change one thing about yourself: physical or psychological, what would it be?
I would like to be taller.
Your questions are:
- If you could change on thing in the world, what would it be?
- Which city do you want to visit before you die?
- What’s the thing you regret not doing in life?
- Who is your favorite person in the world and why?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Dog person or a cat person?
- What is the thing that annoys you most in the world?
- What is a secret you never shared with anyone?
- Would you eat only your favorite food every day for the rest of your life or never try it again and eat everything else? Also, share your favorite food 😉
- If you could have dinner with any person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve done in your life?
The rules of the Award:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 3 bloggers for the award
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated